Jewelry Edition Vol. 5 is seeking four contemporary jewelry artists as collaborators for a two-year commitment. Participants will be asked to meet and engage with one another about various aspects of their work. The goal is to generate new connections and opportunities in our individual practices and the larger field of contemporary jewelry. Elements of this project will include exhibition and sales of the Vol. 5 jewelry collection, online and social media visibility, collaboration with writers and photographers- all of this culminating in a published catalog.
- No student work will be accepted
- Brief artist statement (To be emailed with images)
- Resume/CV (To be emailed with images)
- 5-8 images of work in the style you would exhibit with Jewelry Edition for the duration of Vol. 5 exhibition schedule.
- Images submitted should all be within a strong cohesive series.
- $30 Application fee paid via website link at top of page.
- Call is open to all artists domestic and international.
- Selected artists must have a minimum 12 piece cohesive series to arrive by July 1, 2019. Work will be consigned with Jewelry Edition for the duration of 2019 and 2020.
– Email 5-8 high quality images to email@example.com
– Images should be 300dpi JPG 6 inches on smallest side