Registration is now open!
Registration is hosted through ECU’s Continuing Professional Education & Lifelong Learning Programs.
This year, we ask that you opt-in for food and snacks so we can get an accurate headcount. If you say No, we will not account for you eating or drinking coffee or snacks.
Here are directions for the registration process:
- Start by creating a username and password here.
- Once you have signed up, you can complete your registration on the 2019 Course Page.
- Choose only four breakout sessions: one each for AM and PM sessions on Saturday and Sunday. Do not go back and add more to your cart unless you are paying for more than one person at a time!
- After adding the Symposium to your cart, you will have the option to add additional attendees, if you would like to pay for multiple registrations at the same time.
- After all attendees are added and you’ve made sure each person is assigned to their respective breakout sessions, you can select “Checkout”.
- Under billing information you have the option to pay the “Total Amount” immediately online with a credit card, or you can select “Invoice Me,” if you need to arrange alternate payment* (for example, to pay by check for multiple people, or if your institution will be mailing a check).
- Select “Next,” to review.
- If everything is correct, “Submit Order.”
- If you selected the “Total Amount” option, you will be prompted to enter your payment information.
If you need any assistance processing your registration you can contact Continuing Professional Education & Lifelong Learning Programs:
We look forward to seeing you in January!
*Your registration is not complete until your payment is received. If you selected the “Invoice Me” option, and have not paid by November 15th your spot will be opened for people on the wait-list.
Note: If you need to cancel your registration, or transfer it to another person, please contact CPE directly; if you email email@example.com, we will simply forward your email to CPE without a response.
Students – $95
Professionals – $120
On-Site Registration – $145
By-Hand Screen-printed Garments:
T-Shirt – $20
*New* Black Cotton Denim Apron – $38
*New* Slate Grey Zip Up Hoodie – $38
*New* Women’s Tank Top – $20
*New* Men’s Tank Top – $20
Prices subject to change as deemed necessary. We will update this page as we can.
(Photos are forthcoming!)
Microtel Inn & Suites; 450 Moye Blvd. Greenville, NC 27858
Tell them you’re attending the Material Topics Symposium, and they’ll get you in one of our blocked rooms.
Most-Loved Places Around Town:
Christie’s Euro Pub (Drinks until 2am, food until…?)
Blackbeard Coffee Roasters 7am-10pm (Head down 5th Street to their Flagship location next to ECU’s Registrar’s office)
The Scullery 8am to 5pm (Vegetarian and Vegan Options)
501 Fresh (Fresh Salads and Wraps, until 3PM)
Cinnamon Indian Restaurant 11-2:30pm, 5pm to 9pm (gluten-free and vegan options)
The Starlight Cafe (Farm-to-table, great cocktails, also where we have our party!)
The Blackened Kraken